Re: High Mast Light Pole Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: High Mast Light Pole Design
- From: "Daryl Richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:05:33 -0600
There probably is/are solution(s) for this situation; and my experience with floor leveling toppings is that they do bond quite well for REINFORCED concrete floors. That said, why not see what the contractor can propose, particularly when he is under the threat of having to demo and replace the slab?
I think, for liability purposes, it would be better if the Contractor (or his engineer) were on record for proposing the fix even if it was you who put the idea in his head.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: High Mast Light Pole Design
- Next by Subject: RE: High Mast Light Pole Design
- Previous by thread: RE: High Mast Light Pole Design
- Next by thread: RE: High Mast Light Pole Design